Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's been forever!

Hi! I just today fell into the Pinterest craze! I LOVE IT! And I want people to look more at my blog and what I  love doing...which is making things and being artistic. So I decided I'm going to start updating my blog. I have made sooooo many things and I haven't followed up with my blog because I don't 'have time' but I have time to check fb every once in a while....have time to watch a movie...to work out (go me I just started today) and finish projects ( which I take documented pictures of ). Now I'm making time to share them! :) So here it goes....again. Enjoy! And since I've been slacking on posting I had 348 creations to go from last time and now with all these cards included and the other posts I will be adding today I will have...328! :)




















1 comment:

  1. cute bree!!! you're work never ceases to amaze me! ps. i'm so stoked youre addicted to pinterest too!!!

    ReplyDelete