Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 creations!!


Ok so it's a new year and I'm so excited to attempt to make at least one thing every day. I'll be posting my new creations and hopefully it will get me more into blogging! No one even knows about this blog but all I want is to be more consistantly creative! and to share projects because I'm always seeing these super super cute project ideas on all these different blogs so now I'm going to add to that!!! Here it goes!!


January 1st-I finished a card order for a lady....Here are some of my favorites!


Creations 1,2,3, & 4 down! 361 left!


January 2nd I decided to start on Valentines cards! I love pretty much anything Black, White, & Red!!
Here's some of those creations....


Creations 5,6,7,& 8 down!! Only 357 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment